Saturday 7 May 2011

My life so far

My life so far as I can tell has been a series of rather nice and caring owners. I can't remember all of them but from when I was born in Littlehampton in 1972 I have spent most of my life on the East Coast. I spent several years on the Deben where I was tied up in the river near to Waldringfield. I think that I was based on the Oare for a while. During a particularly good year I was kept in Ipswich at Neptune Marina. Most of my early life is a blank but judging by the money spent on me I was well looked after.

I know that my current owner has met at least one of my previous owners, they were the ones who really cared for me. They made my curtains and made me the boat I am today.

I won't mention my owners by name and I have a feeling that my name might have changed from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment